Sunday, April 27, 2008

What After Graduation!!

the name of Allah

I've just finished my Master Degree, quite happy and confident of what I have done, Alhamdolillah it was a successful two years of my life, which I've learned lots of things within.
So, what after Graduation!!!
I'm thinking of going to India to get some Professional Computer Certificates, I think it would give me a good experience for both my life and my field. On the other hand, I wanna start my PhD soon, since I'm getting older, and as you know, time is flying these days.
Moreover, I had my relatives marriage ceremony on the next coming august, and my graduation too, which are ceremonies I don't wanna miss!
I think I need some time to think and get my right decision, at the meanwhile, I will ask you for your prayers :). Thanks in advance.

No comments: